$4 Pre-Rolls for Sale in Michigan
Convenient, easy, and cheap—few things can make your day when you love cannabis like stumbling across value pre-rolls in Michigan. And we’ve got the best news ever at Neighborhood Provisions if a good pre-roll for cheap leaves you smiling. You’ll find pre-rolls for as little as $4 at our Alpena dispensary. Check out all the details of this awesome deal below.
Take a Look at the Pre-Roll Deals in Alpena at Neighborhood Provisions
We have a reputation for offering some of the best cannabis and pre-rolls in MI, including picks from top brands like Bitch Craft Cannabis, Born in Detroit, and Buddha’s Mind. However, one other thing our dispensary is known for is providing the best dispensary deals in the state. From featured strains and percentage-off savings, we love a good deal just as much as our customers. So, adding $4 pre-roll picks to the lineup is a lot of fun.
While our selection of cheap pre-rolls can always vary depending on the day and availability, a few picks you will see on our menu include:
- Kiwi Kandy – A 17% THC hybrid strain with a sweet candy taste, uplifting nature, and stellar reputation
- Space Guavaz – An 18% THC hybrid strain with a pungent fruit taste and intense euphoric relaxation to give
- West Coast White Skunk – A truly authentic Indica strain with just over 16% THC, superior skunk flavor, and ability to help you chill and unwind
- Cherry Cheesecake – Another great Indica pick with nearly 17% THC, a smooth, fruit and cheese flavor, and some say creatively inspiring effects
- Kush Cake – A believed Indica with over 22% TC, an earthy flavor profile, and a spark of focused energy to deliver before settling you into a comfortable space
- Superboof – An 18% THC hybrid strain with a nice spicy flavor and a balance of euphoria and relaxation to give
Get the Best Dispensary Deals in Alpena at Neighborhood Provisions
From $6 edibles to $75 ounces, we’ve got all kinds of good deals to check out at Neighborhood Provisions, including some of the best pre-roll deals in Alpena. If you’ve only got a few bucks to allocate toward fine cannabis, be sure to take a look at our menu or stop in for a visit.