Neighborhood Provisions has a dispensary located in Alpena, MI about 38 miles from town via U.S. 23. We proudly serve customers from Rogers City and across the region who are seeking recreational cannabis products.
Why Visit Our Weed Dispensary near Rogers City, MI?
Our core values include focusing on the customer, not the transaction; bringing class and integrity to our work; giving back to our community; growing with our neighborhood; embracing diversity; and committing to sustainability and environmental preservation.
Is weed legal in Rogers City, MI?
In Michigan, it is legal to possess and consume both medical marijuana and recreational marijuana, including in Rogers City.
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
Michigan does not impose a daily purchase limit for recreational, or adult-use, customers, but there is a limit of 2.5 ounces per transaction and not more than 15 grams of concentrate. Medical marijuana customers are limited to 2.5 ounces a day for purchases, and are limited to 10 ounces purchased in a single month.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In order to buy cannabis and cannabis-infused products in Michigan, you must be 21 years old with an unexpired state-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, to show as proof of identification. Medical marijuana clients must have a medical marijuana card for purchases at our weed store intended to relieve symptoms of certain medical conditions.
Other Reasons to Visit Our Medical & Recreational Dispensary from Rogers City, MI
Take advantage of your visit to our cannabis store by enjoying some fun adventures along the way, including:
- the Arzo Sports & Fun Park in Alpena, MI. There is plenty to do at this amusement park, including riding the roller coaster, playing miniature golf, driving bumper cars and go-carts and enjoying the Sky High Bungee.
- the Alpena Wildlife Sanctuary in Alpena, MI. This amazing nature preserve, known for great bird watching, offers beautiful sights along its many walking paths, and also features kayaking and picnic areas.
- the Mich-e-ke-wis Park. If you want to visit a beach, come to this waterside park that also features picnic areas.
Getting here from Rogers City, MI
- In Rogers City, begin on U.S. 23 South
- Continue for 37 miles
- Turn right onto S 11th Avenue
- Turn left onto Park Street
- Continue on to North Ripley Street
- Turn right onto W Washington Avenue and our pot shop is on the right